Microsoft Office setup 2013 is one of the latest Office Productivity Suites having the various integrated services and applications like desktop applications (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint), web server (like Outlook.com, OneDrive), server applications (like Yammer, Skype for Business, and SkyDrive), and Office online.
Apart from offering a bunch of applications or severs within its software pack, the Office 2013 has various other advanced features that made it possible for this Office product to attain impressive results among its users. Some of the common features of the Office Setup 2013 are as follows:
- Supportive to variant platforms like Android, Mac. iOS, and Windows
- Full retina display support
- Remodeled start screen
- New graphical option in Desktop Applications
- IMAP special folder support
The Office Setup 2013 is available in various editions like Office 2013 Home & Student, Office 2013 Home & Business, Office Setup 2013 Standard, Office 2013 Professional, and Office Setup 2013 Professional Plus. To get any of the aforementioned editions of the Office Setup 2013, the users need to perform a set of four interrelated procedures that includes purchase, download (to get it over internet visit its official link as Office.com/Setup), install, and activate.
How to download the Office Setup 2013?
Before downloading the Office Setup 2013 to device, there are two prerequisites that need to be fulfilled. The pre-requirements are as follows:
- The users’ device should meet the minimum system requirements of the Office Setup 2013.
- The users, device should not be installed with some version of the Office Productivity Suite. If so then, uninstall the previously installed Office Setup.
Now, by following the steps listed below, the users could easily get the Office Setup 2013 to their device:
- Access the Official Setup link i.e.Office.com/Setup, followed by moving to the “Office Product” section from the main page.
- Here, search for the desired edition of the Office Setup 2013.
- On getting the Office Setup 2013, go through its system requirement to ensure its compatibility with the device.
- After getting ensured, click the “Buy Now & Download”, followed by signing into the Office Account for preceding the download procedure by making the payment of the product.
- Once the payment has been made successfully, an Office Setup 2013 download link will be received in the form of email to the users’ email address (registered by them at the time of purchasing the Office product).
- Click the link within the email, followed by clicking the “Download” button on the link page. The users may copy the link to the URL bar of the web browser and proceed futher.
- Thus, the Office Setup 2013 .exe file will be downloaded to the “downloads” folder, by default, unless the location had been changed by users.
How to install the Office Setup 2013?
Follow the below mentioned stepwise procedure of Office install for successful installation of Office Setup 2013 to the device:
- Access the device location where the Office Setup 2013 .exe file has been downloaded by the users.
- Followed by selecting the file, by double clicking on it.
- And the, click the “Yes” button, when prompted.
- On the next page, the End User License Agreement issued by the Microsoft Will be displayed.
- Go through these and accept the terms & conditions by clicking the “I Agree” button.
- Thus, the Office install process will get initiated on the device. Wait until it gets successfully installed.
How to activate the Office Setup 2013?
Once the Office Setup 2013 had been successfully installed to the device, the users need to activate it using the Office Product Key as without activation they are not able to utilize the services included within the Office product. To do so, follow the steps detailed below:
- Launch one of the desktop applications (link MS WORD) included within the installed Office Setup on the device.
- When the users launch the application for the first time, they will be asked to activate it.
- To do so, click the “Activate Now” button within the small window being displayed on the screen.
- Followed by choosing the “I want to activate the software over internet” option within the Activation Wizard.
- After this, enter the Office 2013 Product Key within the corresponding field and the, click the “Activate” button.
- Thus, the Office Setup 2013 gets successfully activated on the device and its services could be used by the users easily.