Microsoft Office is one of the basic needs of the entire computer users that have been utilizing the device for some or other way. Office setup is available in variant versions for its users having the multiple devices running upon various platforms like Android, Mac, iOS, and Windows. Some of the common versions of the Productivity Suites designed by the Microsoft are as follows:
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
Apart from these, there are other versions of the Office Setup too and the users can get any of this Office Setup by accessing the official link as Office.com/Setup. The Office Setup 2010 is one of the widely used Office products having a combination of variant desktop application, web services, server applications, and Online Office. The main reason behind the impressive results attained by the Office Setup 2010 is the involvement of the advanced features into its productivity suite.
Some of the common features involved within the Office Setup 2010 are: To get such an amazing Office product and enjoy its advanced features the users need to follow a set of four interrelated procedures that include the following:
- Purchase & Download
How to get the Office Setup 2010 to the device?
Follow the steps mentioned below to get the Office Setup 2010 to the device, easily:
- Access the official Office link i.e. Office.com/Setup using the web browser being installed to the device.
- Now, move to the Office Product page and navigate this page to search for the desirable Office Product i.e. Office Setup 2010.
- Followed by clicking the “Buy Now & Download” button, on getting the desirable Office product.
- Then, the users need to make the payment of the selected Office Setup 2010.
- To do so, they need to sign in to the Office Account using its credentials like username & password.
- Once the payment process has been completed, an email will be received to the users’ email address registered by them at the time of purchasing the Office product. This email has the Office Setup 2010 download link.
- Click this link either within the email or copy it to the URL bar of the web browser, followed by tapping the “Download” button.
- Select the location to save the Office Setup 2010 .exe file, when prompted. Else the Office setup will be downloaded to the “Downloads” folder.
- To install the Office Setup 2010 to the device, move further with the steps being detailed below.
- Firstly, move to the location where the Office Setup 2010 has been downloaded by the users.
- Now, select the .exe file of the Office Setup 2010 by double-clicking on it.
- Followed by tapping the “Yes” button, when prompted.
- On the next page, the users will be asked to enter the Office 2010 Product Key within the space being allocated to them
- Here enter the Office Product Key and tap the “Next” button. And then, on the next page, go through the End User License Agreement issued by the Microsoft.
- Followed by, clicking the “I Agree” button to accept the terms and conditions issued by the tech giant, Microsoft.
- Thus, the Office install process will get initiated on the device. Wait until it gets successfully completed on the device.
How to activate the Office Setup 2010 to the device?
By following the steps mentioned below, the users could easily activate the Office Setup 2010 to the device:
- Follow the path as shown below for launching any of the applications involved within the Office Setup 2010:
- Start button >> MS Office 2010 >> MS Word 2010
- Here, click the “Activate Now” button, followed by choosing the option as “I want to activate the software over the internet” option within the Activation Wizard.
- After this, click the “Next” button.
- An activation page will be displayed on the screen. Here, enter the Office 2010 Product Key within the space being offered to the users.
- At last, click the “Activate Now” button. Thus, the Office Setup 2010 will get successfully activated on the device.
The users may call the Office Customer Support for getting an instant help for resolving the issues or errors being faced while performing the aforementioned steps to get the Office Setup 2010 to the device.